Call Diversion Service
The Call Diversion Service is aimed at companies or individuals who need to answer and queue calls professionally and then transfer the call to somewhere else. An example of this mechanism would be the provision of support services where a company may wish to provide a revenue-generating support service where calls are answered by differing support personnel.
This service can operate on normal or revenue generating numbers (premium rate).
Apart from the support example this service is also ideal for organisations who wish to 'hide' their actual number from the number being dialled. Only the person setting up the service will know what number the call is being put through to.
Like all Callagenix phone services call diversion can be set up and operated in a test environment free of charge. Simply click Free Trial to create a test account.
To see a case study of this service in action, click here.
Call Diversion Service Features
These are just some of the benefits your business will gain from using our call diversion service services:
- 24-hour automatic call answering with fully customisable messages - these are created either from recordings provided by you or can be automatically generated from text.
- Routing of calls - Calls taken can be routed to numbers of your choice. They can be set to pre-announce where they have been diverted from so you always know the reason for the call.
- Recording of calls for monitoring purposes.
- Voice mail capability - If your callers cannot reach you then they can leave voice mails which will automatically be sent to your email address.
- Information line - Calls can be switched to information lines providing pre-recorded or text-to-speech messages back to your callers.A list of callers' numbers can optionally be created.
- Choice of telephone numbers.
- Full on-line call statistics.
- Text-to-speech capabilities.
If you are interested in a call diversion service, please call us 0870 626 0626.